Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

10.04.2004

Cow and Kitten(s)

After rather uneventful Friday and Saturday (zzzz, chomp, study, study, chomp, study, slurp, bla bla bla, zzz). I went up to Peterborough (ish...actually a little north of it and closer to Lakefield) to visit a Justin. I hadn't seen him for a while so I decided to make the trip.

Having never driven to his place before, the trip up was kinda odd because I kept thinking I was driving in the wrong direction. But luckily I made it there in one piece, missing only one turn off, the final one.

It was great seeing him again. I got to meet the people he was living with as well as their oh-so-cute kittens that are only weeks old and about the size of a kid-sized shoe; I wish I'd brought my camera so I could take pictures. Justin's house (the big white one on top of the hill hehe) has an amazing view of a skyline with a huge expanse.

Anyways, once i arrived, i called him since nobody answered the front door. I was on the front porch and he was on the side. We had burgers for lunch before Justin took me on a brief tour of his school and its dorm. Then we headed back to the camp (He lives in a house just at the front of a Day camp called Hope Valley, just before Jumbo's gas station) for an afternoon of paintball. That was particularily fun; they don't hurt much. Mind you, I didn't get to play much as my gun kept on jamming but it was still fun to watch when i couldn't play. After that we hung out a bit more with the kittens, watched Justin as he mooed with the cows (did I mention that there were cows and kittens on the ranch?). Then ordered pizza. I left at around 930ish that night and got home tired. It was a good day.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home