Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

5.13.2004

Last Saturday I went to Canada's Wonderland with some friends to see 5 Christian bands play. Starting from the first band, they were: Thousand Foot Krutch, Relient K, Superchick, Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys. Oddly enough, they were also arranged from worst performance to best performance. There were a lot of people there and they all stayed for the last concert despite the rain, cold, and wind. It was worth it though; the Newsboys were awesome.
On another note I've made a big change to the CACT Website I maintain. It looks really different and has (in my opinion) a more efficient navigation system. Soon I will be adding movie clips of the robot operating.
As i noted in the last post, last week was the series finale of Friends. While it was a good episode for fans, it was also predictable when following the plot. Kinda like the third matrix movie. Tonight is the series finale for Frasier and while I haven't watched very many (maybe 4 in all) episodes it's always interesting to see series finales. (i've seen them for Star Trek Voyager, TNG, & Friends, maybe others as well). It might be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home