Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

4.18.2004

Well...I've finally finished one of my courses for the semester in first year yay! The teacher was really nice the entire year; we got to discuss what would be on the final evaluation. As for the rest of the courses I should be fine with most of them as long as I just keep on mowing through them and working at 'em. Still pining for that summer job. And starting to spend more time on the piano and less time on the computer. Got some great songs to learn and also keeping track of hockey while the playoffs are still there.

Took a sort of personality test today...guess what I learned? I learned that I was what I thought I was all along though the process was pretty interesting. Anyways..it's late and I'm tired. Good night.

TOTB: If you're not doing what you think you're supposed to be doing, can you still expect to end up where you think you should too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home