Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

5.06.2004

Wahoo! I just came back from my first day on the summer job. My official title is marketing assistant, so what i'm currently doing is updating/restructuring the website. I'm not sure how long that will take but afterwards I'll be helping to build a miniature sized model of another robot. That'll be cool. But the best part of it all is that I have a job for the summer with regular hours, and I am done first year of college. Anyways...It's been a while since I last updated so there's the most recent update.

Also, the friends series finally is tonight at about 7ish...Though I haven't been watching Friends for a while it'd still be interesting to see. Ad agencies are paying up to $2 million (US) for a 30 second commercial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home