Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

3.24.2004

Holy crow what a day...The morning started off with a lab which the scales were messed up or i didn't have the graphs for so I will be handing them in some other time. Lunch was fairly usual except for the fact that I was studying for the latter of two tests that I had coming up...and it was open book too. Needless to say both tests I think I did fine with. After the test, though, I had to go to the lab to finish some lab work, (i would've gone earlier but any convenient time that I had to spend in the lab it was occupied.) After finally remembering how to do everything I was able to finish before the college shut down and go home...rarely have i ever left the college after dark but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? Anyways..I hope i can get the Job with the school in the Summer. It will be great to have a job in my field instead of having to get a job that has nothing to do with it.

Thought of the post: You can learn a lot without saying a word, yet you can also lose out by not saying anything either. (Not very philosophical but it'll do for now). Cheers and Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home