Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

3.15.2004

Well..another week...another bunch of hours...I particularily don't like mondays becuase unless there's a test there really isn't much to listen too...the math class I could've been exempt from except that the college doesn't accept OAC credits as the same even though the same course material is covered. I suspect it will get interesting though. Today was just kinda boring...lecture...test date rearrangement...tomorrow and the rest of the week should be brighter..got labs that day so it will be more hands on.

Thought of the Day: Where would you be today if you had not met everyone you have since you were born? Sometimes I imagine every life combined in this world as one extremely complex equation dependent on everything else for their own existence. I imagine it was all predestined and set before being put into motion and this is just another calculation; every event, every meeting with someone, every absense of someone..everything...could've been factored into where you are now. Did you meet someone? Did you not? Whether or not you were supposed to is irrelevant. I am here likely because of every single event in the past, regardless of whether or not I had a hand in it (was i supposed to or not?). Fate vs Free Will....well..not that but God's Will vs Free Will...interesting debate material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home