Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

3.11.2004

Time for another portion of the "ramblings of a calm lunatic" Well....after about a day of trying i've finally been able to get into my blog again lol...turns out i forgot my username which is needlessly complicated...i knew the password but couldn't for the life of me remember the username. At the time of creation I didn't know what I was doing and so thought i used one of the many other usernames I have on the internet...(dont' ask how many). ..but t'was all for naught. And after a brief squabble with tech support (trading a few emails in frustration) I left frustrated.....tonight i found an answer i was looking for so i here i am...i was ready to give up and get another...

Thought of the Day: So there was evidence of water on Mars? Do you think it proves evolution? Ever try to grow a fish in a bathtub?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home