Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

3.17.2004

It seems like this week is going by even faster than last week, which seemed to go by even faster than the week i was on break. Have had a lot to think about over the past month and I'm frankly tired. Need to sleep..need to work..need to study..need to eat...need to play. Seems i've been paying too much attention to the latter lately. Am i sounding burnt out? Maybe I am....maybe I'm not...It just seems like I'm living by the week....test or two next week...labs due, which ones..info transferred...homework..assignments coming out the wazoo...
It all seems to be like i'm lost in some sort of sea of time, space, energy, and events that can include me and take me places i've never been before, never wanted to go...but needed to go. Just gotta trudge on and before I know it it'll be over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home