Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

1.22.2005

Welcome to my Illusion

Have you ever found yourself sitting/lying down where you are and staring into space?

Have you ever thought of your surroundings as if they were just a dream?

Has that dream ever been your reality?

Lately I've been looking at the world as an illusion. One that is interactive and comes with its own rules and concepts. You interact with the world and the people in it, figuring out how to get the best out of it then sit back and observe it for a while before tinkering with it again. In a dream you are completely watching and not very aware that you are dreaming until you wake up. But an illusion....an illusion seems so real because it feels so real to you.
And many people are trying to separate their illusions from their realities. But what if you can't differentiate between illusions and reality until the illusion ends? Once an illusion ends it will never start again. You may start another one, but will you be aware of it?

I dunno...that's my blog for the session.
out.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 a.m., Blogger Justin said…

    I have no idea what you mean but I love the new tag line, my chinese friend...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home