Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

2.05.2005

The photographer in me...

The following are a few of the photos that I took recently with my digital camera...


This photo I took while on my way to school. There was a good sunrise just above the clouds


Currently in Kingston we are experiencing our first winter smog warning...we've had plenty of summer ones..now here's a look at what a winter one looks like. It might be fog..it might be smog...but it's definitely not fun to drive in...especially last night.


This is a picture looking down the branch of a frosted pine tree. It's grrrrrrrreat lol


Um...this is a weird one...after spending about five minutes watching a squirrel chirp (it's not a cute sound actually...but interesting), I walked on and down the electrical line I saw a clump of fur...well..two different coloured clumps of fur together...so I decided to take a closer look. My best guess is that two squirrels got electrocuted. This is the best picture I could get of it.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home