Halfway Down the Rabbit Hole

10.13.2005

Crazy going slowly am I 654321 switch.

Where did all my free time go? One minute I'm going to class, going home, doing homework, then sleep or leisure stuff, the next I've found out I've got so many things going on that leisure time hardly exists. I have school, (midterms start in about an hour and run through next week) and am still working for the college in two areas now. I am also a tutor in AutoCAD.

But besides that everything's great. We had a wonderful thanksgiving at our house with the family and it was good to see my sister. I finally got that new album I've been waiting for (Cross Movement - Holy Culture). I like it and may save up to buy the Ambassador album; I hear it's pretty good.

On thanksgiving weekend I started watching the first season of Lost, which is currently on TV, though I haven't watched much tv lately and need to find out which time it is on anyways.

On another note, my walk with Christ is still struggling, however, this is something I feel I need to deal with one-on-one with Him and I. There have been many things in my personal life that may not seemed to have changed but might have changes significantly. I've blogged about it before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home